Timeless Semi Casual to Casual Looks for Work
Why blend in when you can outshine! Gradually, over the years casual work wear has taken many faces and has evolved with modern time. From skirt to suits, women prefer to wear everything and anything.
Now, with changing mindsets, women desire to look good and presentable wherever they go. Daily Women outfits like salwar kameez, suits, kurtis and more, have found their place in corporate areas.
Women are now seen as independent and self-reliant. Even their attire screams about their personality from miles away! So, why wear something to your workplace which doesn’t speak about ‘who you are’! Scroll down and choose professional, minimal and formal kurtis for office wear:
Timeless Designer Sarees:
Whimsical is the first word that comes to mind when talking about light and presentable sarees that needs to be added right away to your Indian formal wear for office section. Sarees stitched out of cotton, silk, khadi make an everlasting impact at your workplace. Let’s make it simple, follow these simple tips when picking a casual wear saree:
- Sarees that are stitched of comfortable fabric on the skin are more necessary.
- Minimal printed sarees which are not too dominating yet subtle. Floral prints or geometric are most preferred.
- Bright colored sarees are outdated! Pick daily wear sarees which are light and natural in color.
- Bordered sarees should be avoided as they are not complementing and highlighting.
- Add a jacket to earn the name of fashionista at your workplace.
- Always keep in mind – Less is more!
Daily Wear Suits for Work
Subtle, comfy and graceful! Salwar suits never go out of fashion, be it for casual work wear or party wear suits. Pair salwar suits with palazzo pants or straight pants and you are ready for making a fashion statement. Follow these simple tips and tricks for wearing a supple salwar suit for work:
- Pick a salwar suits with neckline which is not too plunging and revealing. Maintain the decorum of the workplace and wear salwar suits with round neck, collar neck, v neck and others.
- Avoid wearing sleeveless or backless to your workplace as it will make you feel uncomfortable.
- Colors that are most preferable are dark, neutral and light. Apart, it all depends on the pattern and print of your suit.
- Casual wear printed salwar suits with scarves or dupattas can grab you delightful comments on your fashion sense.
Style Savvy Casual Office Wear Kurtis
Trendsetting office wears kurtis with different patterns, cuts and styles are the most desired and appreciated attire. 80s-inspired patterns with contemporary cuts are making a graceful entry in the market. Read the following tips of what to look for when picking a formal kurtis for office wear that’s eye-catchy:
- Neckline and sleeves are the basics which must be selected in a way to maintain the discipline at your workplace.
- Layered, high to low, knee-length or long Kurtis tend to make you look younger and glamorous.
- For this summer and fall pick casual wear printed kurtis made of cotton, crepe, linen, cotton silk and more.
- Colors play a very important role and you definitely don’t wanna go overboard with them. Neutral and natural colors are the key!